Viral diseases are self-limiting and they don’t require any specific treatments and drugs & better treated by our body immune system itself with preventive precautions like SMS – Sanitization, Mask wearing, Social distance.
While healing, our body will be changing its internal atmosphere by rising temperature, running nose like symptoms, if these symptoms are suppressed forcibly (reductionist theory) which will lead to disturbing homeostatic conditions in the body. Disturbing the homeostatic conditions of the body leads to many complications and diseases which are termed as post viral complications. Some times leads to DEATH because of too much addiction to reductionist medicine like 3A Prescription – Antibiotics, Antipyretics, Analgesics , where self defense and immune system is compromised as over ruled by VIRUS STRENGTH.
In India, like developing countries recovery rate was the best reason being homeostatic conditions were not altered and the immune system worked well in absence of reductionist drugs. Persons who took Ayurveda treatments recovered much better without complications as well.
By following Ayurveda principles these complications can be prevented.
- Easy overcome of fever without complications like tastelessness, headache, joints pain, heavy eyes, Dry mouth .. with presently available treatment in Ayurveda.
- Reoccurrence of disease is very less seen by Ayurvedic Medications.
- Performance Ability during treatment is very good in Ayurveda with compare to 3A prescription.
- No worries of Mouth Ulcers, Constipation, Piles in Ayurveda Management.
- Safe in Pregnancy and Children’s.
As there is no proven treatment for viral diseases in modern science, as viruses tend to mutate on regular basis by changing their structural formation best example being HIV, Till today no medicine available.
whereas in Ayurveda one follows individual approach towards the diseased individual rather than merely concentrating on the disease because each and every individual will be showing different responses to the pathogens.
It’s better to follow season-wise purificatory procedures like panchakarma to stay healthy. Even if diseases occur it should be managed in a proper way so that complications can be prevented and health can be restored.in comparison with modern medicine, Ayurveda gives better results without causing complications.
@ Ista Ayurveda & Panchakarma Hospital :
We are a team of Doctors – Specialized in different subjects, Qualified with MD in Ayurveda, with an experience more than 15years gives you Accurate Diagnosis and Wright required treatments with dedication for Patient happiness.
We follow strong Protocols and Unique SOP in Diagnosis, Panchakarma, Nadi Pareeksha, Surgery, Medicines, Pathya & Apathy and also integrated approach without compromising of Traditional Treatment Methods for above problems.
- Any of the Ayurveda treatments are to be taken under a qualified and well experienced Ayurveda practitioner especially specialist in that subject.
- Patient Friendly Billing with less cost with Unique protocols and treatments from high skilled doctors always.