Virus a single cell microorganism presents everywhere in the world. For viral diseases, till today there are no proven treatments. Any Virus enters our body will be handled by our body immune system itself.
While healing, our body will be changing its internal atmosphere by rising temperature, running nose like symptoms, if these symptoms are suppressed forcibly (reductionist theory) which will lead to disturbing homeostatic conditions in the body.
By following Ayurveda principles like Deepana, Pachana which corrects metabolism Shamana, Shodhana throws toxins out of the body & Rasayana Stabilizes one’s Health for a lifetime.
Through Ayurveda, we can prevent above said disturbed homeostatic conditions very wisely without any presently available 3A Prescription -Antipyretics, Antibiotics, Analgesics.
In Fever Weakness will overcome by advising easily Digestible and Low Protein food like Pongal, Idli, Neeru Dosa and momos.
- Loss of enthusiasm is a common symptom in fever due to excess retention of heat and toxins inside the body wherein Ayurveda by giving Yoosha – a type of food and Kashayas throws heat and toxins away from body gives strength immediately.
- Patients complain about Constipation & Piles very frequently after fever treatment due to 3A oral medications where Ayurveda Medicines throws heat away from the body through anal route by increasing intestinal motility.
- Due to 3A administration –Tastelessness during treatment and after treatment is common to experience but not in Ayurveda.
- Also by Ayurveda post medications, Immunity will gear up and prevent further complications too without disturbing Reduction Theory.
- Treatment protocols of Ayurveda depend on SHAMAN(palliative), SHODHANA(purification)AND RASAYANA(rejuvenation).
- Each and every disease has to end with Rasayana to prevent reoccurrence.
As there is no proven treatment for viral diseases in modern science, as viruses tend to mutate on regular basis by changing their structural formation best example being HIV, Till today no medicine available.
whereas in Ayurveda one follows an individual approach towards the diseased individual rather than merely concentrating on the disease because each and every individual will be showing different responses to the pathogens.
It’s better to follow season-wise purificatory procedures like panchakarma to stay healthy. Even if diseases occur it should be managed in a proper way so that complications can be prevented and health can be restored.in comparison with modern medicine, Ayurveda gives better results without causing complications.
@ Ista Ayurveda & Panchakarma Hospital :
We are a team of Doctors – Specialized in different subjects, Qualified with MD in Ayurveda, with an experience more than 15years gives you Accurate Diagnosis and Wright required treatments with dedication for Patient happiness.
We follow strong Protocols and Unique SOP in Diagnosis, Panchakarma, Nadi Pareeksha, Surgery, Medicines, Pathya & Apathya and also integrated approach without compromising of Traditional Treatment Methods for above problems.
- Any of the Ayurveda treatments are to be taken under a qualified and well experienced Ayurveda practitioner especially specialist in that subject.
- Very Cost Effective treatments from high skilled doctors always.